Wednesday, June 18, 2014

No bag for your gift? Problem solved!

photo by SMW

I am notorious for not having gift bags.  Let me explain.  Buying the gift bags isn't a problem.  I buy them in bulk actually, but we use them up so fast I don't remember to buy more bags in bulk.  So I'm often running to the store for a lone bag, insert, BIG waste of time.  You know me, Efficiency time master here, I don't like to waste time.
As it was Sunday (we don't shop on Sundays) and Father's Day, and "thee olde problem of no gift bags in the cupboard" yet again surfaced!  I found this easy tutorial on Pinterest.  It took me about 8 minutes to make this small bag.  Knowing that fact, makes me think that I can whittle down my time to 4-5 minutes next time.  So excited to share this new simple, frugal living, tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment