Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth, in advance!

 
 

I love my country- especially since I've lived and travelled in other countries.  At this tender time of reflexion- thinking about the blood sacrifice that millions have made throughout the history of our country and, also, because Reagan is in Kenya, Africa,- makes me rather grateful for the things I have because those people have so little.

I think for most of us the 4th of July is about food, family, country, and faith.  Let's talk about the first item- FOOD.  You know I like food, I TRY to cook it- but I get help from many sources.  One of my favorite source is the website Pinch of Yum. Not only are her recipes freaking awesome, unusual, and tasty, but I love her stories.  It's her life beat that brings me back often to her site.

Tasty Food Photography eBook

So, if you are looking for a great 4th of July recipes, want to start a food blog, or buy her ebook about taking pictures of food- now is a great time. The ebook Tasty Food Photography is for a limited time on sale.  Go to Pinch of Yum, put in discount code NEWVERSION30.  This expires on July 8th. Go here to buy Tasty Food Photography now.



I will also be giving away a copy of Tasty Food Photography on July 8th. 

Here's how you can get multiple entries:
1. Leave a comment here
2. Go to my facebook page and "like" it, then come back and leave a comment that you did that
3. Go to Pinch of Yum's facebook page and leave a comment.



Hope you enjoy this giveaway.  Pinch of Yum is a great place to read and learn to cook.  I'm hoping to learn many things from Lindsay to make my site just as warm and comfortable, with music of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment