Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth, in advance!

 
 

I love my country- especially since I've lived and travelled in other countries.  At this tender time of reflexion- thinking about the blood sacrifice that millions have made throughout the history of our country and, also, because Reagan is in Kenya, Africa,- makes me rather grateful for the things I have because those people have so little.

I think for most of us the 4th of July is about food, family, country, and faith.  Let's talk about the first item- FOOD.  You know I like food, I TRY to cook it- but I get help from many sources.  One of my favorite source is the website Pinch of Yum. Not only are her recipes freaking awesome, unusual, and tasty, but I love her stories.  It's her life beat that brings me back often to her site.

Tasty Food Photography eBook

So, if you are looking for a great 4th of July recipes, want to start a food blog, or buy her ebook about taking pictures of food- now is a great time. The ebook Tasty Food Photography is for a limited time on sale.  Go to Pinch of Yum, put in discount code NEWVERSION30.  This expires on July 8th. Go here to buy Tasty Food Photography now.



I will also be giving away a copy of Tasty Food Photography on July 8th. 

Here's how you can get multiple entries:
1. Leave a comment here
2. Go to my facebook page and "like" it, then come back and leave a comment that you did that
3. Go to Pinch of Yum's facebook page and leave a comment.



Hope you enjoy this giveaway.  Pinch of Yum is a great place to read and learn to cook.  I'm hoping to learn many things from Lindsay to make my site just as warm and comfortable, with music of course.