Thursday, November 14, 2013

What to do when you are feeling sick?

photo credit

I have been using my diffusers, putting oils allover my family's necks, taking On Guard tea.....and my natives are still getting sick.  It doesn't help that we have lots of students going through our house, my kids go to school, my husband and I work, my family goes to church, and we shop in our town.  In other words....we live in a community.

My friend, Debbie, shared this awesome trick to use with homemade chicken noodles.  This really can kick a cold or cough in the tooshie- and fast.

Debbie calls it Mojo sauce.

2Tbls each of olive oil, fresh grated ginger, crushed garlic, lemon juice and about 1/8 tsp cayenne to taste. Blend in food processor. Add 1 teaspoon or more to homemade soup for garnish/heat.

I can't describe how incredible the power of whole foods can be on your health. Let me know if you felt it kick your cold.

In harmony,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment