Friday, November 8, 2013

Aromatherapy for Christmas (or anytime)


Here are the cast of characters:

Reed sticks ( mine were from an old aromatherapy set I had, but 
                      I've seen these at Michael's)
Cute jar       (again mine was an old one)
Fractionated coconut oil
Essential oil (I used Wild Orange)

This is how you make Christmas gifts that take minutes:

pour fract. coconut oil in container of your choice, add about 5-7 drops of essential oil.  Voila!  You are done.  

If you are interested in Doterra Oils, call me, or message me.  I order for myself before the beginning of every month.  Or, look to the right of this post, on the side bar, and you can click and order some all by yourself.  I love learning about the ways to heal with natural oils and use them everyday with my family.  They work!

In harmony,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment