Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yummy Gluten free Peanut Butter Cups

photo credit
My kids always wonder why they don't get any Reese's peanut butter cups in their Halloween loot.  I wonder why?

I've been known to eat a whole bag of them when I was pregnant.  But now that I'm gluten free (and they must have changed the recipe because they don't taste as good), Reese's pb cups is off the menu for me.  Bleh!

Quoi fare?  Luckily this recipe fell in my lap.  They do slightly taste coconutty because of the coconut oil- but that hasn't ever stopped me from eating a few of these in one sitting.  Try adding 1/2 cocoa and 1/2 carob- I dare you.  It's so divine!  You won't go back to just regular chocolate- you'll become a carob lover.

Let me know what your latest gluten free dessert escapades have been!


No comments:

Post a Comment