Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wedding Season

photo by Elise Capener

It's wedding season and we've already been privileged to receive 5 announcements this month alone.  Boss Moss just rolls his eyes while I wax all emotional about friends and family who are getting married.  I know what's in his head- we have 5 kids of our own, how can we afford to buy all these wedding presents.

That's where frugality and creativity intersect!  York photos right now is doing a deal for this cute bag below.

Normally, it $9.99, but until June 15th is FREE, use code MYTOTE, with $3.99 shipping.Go here to personalize your own bag and as a bonus for new members you get 50 free photo prints.

  Ok, so yeah it's just a tote that's personalized.  Think with me- you can put in Martinellis' with glasses in it, or a picnic blanket with a $10 gift card to Safeway, or kitchen supplies, just be creative.  The picnic idea is what I plan to do- I have a clean, newish blanket I don't use anymore, I'll put a bow on it with the gift card inside.  $14 total for a very nice gift that will be used, appreciated, and create a memory.  Those are my requirements for a gift!

What do you do when you have a lot of wedding, birthday, or even Christmas gifts to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment