Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What to do....in the Summer?

photo by SMW
Marysville, Wa has a great park called Jennings Park.  Within the huge Park are trails, play sets, ponds, a petting zoo, and a master garden.

photo by SMW


My kids know that if we go to Jennings Park they can bike, skate board, throw a frisbee- but they're on their own, because I'll be in the master garden.

photo by SMW


It doesn't bother me that my own garden will never look like this.  I only have to come visit this one and enjoy it.  I so appreciate the master gardeners who have volunteered their time for this project.  It is breathtaking and peaceful here.

photo by SMW

Hopefully if you are near Jennings Park you'll take some time to enjoy the master gardens.  Go and "sit a spell" because it will do your soul good.  Plus, if you like gardening, you might just get some great ideas!  I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment