Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Music Video- The Piano Guys on the Great Wall of China



Back in May, I and some of my kids were privileged to meet in person the piano guy from The Piano Guys and hear his concert.  What a thrill that was!  He was so personable and even said my fingers looked just like his "E.T." fingers----it's a certain 'look' that advanced players get to their hands and bony fingers.  However, he had about an inch of length on my hands.  Which is amazing since I have large hands.

This summer he must have traveled to China to shoot this video.  This is so cool.  Back in 1980 when I went to China, there were large sections of the Great Wall that were in ruins.  It looks like they have repaired those now.

Hope you enjoy this video.... it is Epic!

In harmony,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment