Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Ebook- Teach Group Piano and Love It

picture by E. Montero


Here is the code to read my Ebook: Teach Group Piano and Love it!

Please let me know what you think about it!  I'd love your comments.

This is so exciting for me!  I've been working on this for over a year.  (Doesn't everyone say that?) Well, actually my ebook took me very little time to write, like 2 weeks.  It was editing it, and trying to read up on how to publish an ebook that took me forever.  One of my challenges is the computer- and I just couldn't figure out how to put up an ebook for free that looked professional.

So this is what I came up with: first, this cute picture to the right... did you see that adorable picture?  Those are 2 students at the studio!  I love this picture - it says it all about group piano.  Students helping students- like a one room school house.  I'm in love with those kiddos.

Once I got my picture the way I wanted, I attached it to my google docs ebook.  That's my way of having a free ebook.  I hope that it looks professional enough, because that's all I could come up with that didn't cost out of pocket money for me.

Please, feel free to go ahead and click on my ebook.  In over to your right, yep, in the corner here. It's got a nice cozy place on the home page, just waiting for people to read it.

Hope you like it?!  Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment