Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Swagbucks- Wise shopping



Have I told you I love swagbucks?  Yes, I do.  It's easy to use- just another search browser that earns you points then you can redeem them for free $!  My favorite is the $5 Amazon gift card  for 450 points.  Easily earned in 2-3 week, we use these all the time to buy college books and sports sock on Amazon.  Can we hear a woot woot?!

So really, what is the big deal!  Yes, this is a big deal, because I calculated that I 'make' about $120 a year just through swagbucks.  How?  When I open up my laptap- I click on Chrome.  I don't search through Chrome though.  I search through Swagbucks.  It takes a few searches for the points to pop up.  Then over the course of the day with all my searches, my kids, and my husbands searches, we get extra points.  It's like a game- who doesn't like playing games!

So if you click on my link above, I get a few points when you start searching.  When you add your friends to swagbucks you get points.  And on and on it goes.  It's free- read about other ways to earn points at www.Swagbucks.com.  Or click on the Swagbucks ad on the sidebar to your right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment