Thursday, September 25, 2014

Goals 2014

photo by Carolyn Moss

Goals 2014:

Now that summer is officially over and the glories of fall are upon us, I'm pondering my 'must-do' list for fall.  At the beginning of summer I always write down the hikes, events, beaches, and fairs I want to hit.  Fall is no different:  corn mazes galore, produce stands, and sports. 

I'm curious what's on everyone's list?  

Since I'm in a list sort of mood, here's how my goals for the year are going.
Goals 2014:



1. Find the best natural beauty products for my hair and face.  I've found the best things! Yipee.  Baking soda for shampoo and apple cider vinegar for a conditioner.  It truly works. 

And for my face, this one makes me beam!  Doterra Essential Oils has finally made my middle age skin happy!  I've found IT, yes, THEE product that works for my skin.  Clear Skin  has helped me transform my skin.  I love the way it feels and smells.
2. Walking 12,000 steps a day/ Fit into my pants. This is a bit of a toughy.  It hasn't been tough to work out or even lose the 8 pounds (girly squeal!)  Yes, I lost 8 pounds.  But, now (sigh!)  I want to lose another 8 pounds.  Why can't we ever be happy?

3. Do a craft a month.  Did it  and still doing it.  Will show you soon this months 'craft' more like major project!

Ok, so now it's your turn to tell me if you're still going strong on your goals!  The year is almost over.  Keep on truckin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment