Tuesday, February 19, 2013

For Starters

Hello Friends,
Playing  piano for a church play, 2012

In 2012, I started a blog, but I realized that to start a blog(that you pay real money for and have to know how to run a website) takes ALOT of time- like 8 hours a day.  These people that work all day then do a blog at night have my deepest admiration.  So after 4 months of doing my best posting everyday with a handful of followers and pulling my hair out over widget problems, I quit my blog.
Ever since, I've been itching to get back to it. So here I am, trying to do it all over again.

What is SimplyMusicWise all about?  If you've read a little about me, over to the right, you can see that I have many, many interests. My main talents are teaching piano and raising my five children (not trying to brag here).  But, I like to be well-rounded, busy, and enjoy many things- so I am always coming up with something new to do.  Most of the time I find out that I'm pretty good at it.  There are a few things, however, that I simply stink at.  You'll have to keep coming back to find that out...I will reveal my weaknesses over time.

Hope to see you around here often,

In harmony,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment