Tuesday, February 19, 2013

For Starters

Hello Friends,
Playing  piano for a church play, 2012

In 2012, I started a blog, but I realized that to start a blog(that you pay real money for and have to know how to run a website) takes ALOT of time- like 8 hours a day.  These people that work all day then do a blog at night have my deepest admiration.  So after 4 months of doing my best posting everyday with a handful of followers and pulling my hair out over widget problems, I quit my blog.
Ever since, I've been itching to get back to it. So here I am, trying to do it all over again.

What is SimplyMusicWise all about?  If you've read a little about me, over to the right, you can see that I have many, many interests. My main talents are teaching piano and raising my five children (not trying to brag here).  But, I like to be well-rounded, busy, and enjoy many things- so I am always coming up with something new to do.  Most of the time I find out that I'm pretty good at it.  There are a few things, however, that I simply stink at.  You'll have to keep coming back to find that out...I will reveal my weaknesses over time.

Hope to see you around here often,

In harmony,
Leslie